Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Day That It Was "Finally Finished..."

I've learned that it is quite difficult to do things for yourself when you have a skill in high demand. I've been creating websites for several years now, and started when the internet was the new big thing. Even though its now an old big thing, there are still many of folks out there without a web presence. The funny thing is, is that when your most friends and family learn that you have such knowledge, they want (or matter fact) expect that you will hook them up with a $45 website. However, now that its my main source of income, the $45 "hook-ups" are a thing of the past.

So this week, after many years of putting it off and fixing and creating other people's websites, I've finally updated (one of) my own sites. www.tamikars.com. The old version was nice, more fancy with all the bells and whistles, but I felt it was time for something cleaner, simplier and user friendly for those that have the patience the size of a gnat. But now that, its finally finished, its back to doing everyone else's sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment