Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year, New Adventures ...

Wow 2011 is here already. Ok I admit it, I'm a sucky blogger. But I know it's good to write about my adventures. I know that I'll look back on these and see how far I've come, because I know my success is eminent.

Had an audition today for Fox's Raising Hope. This is a very busy casting office and I'm so grateful for my awesome agent, Casey, who got me in the room. Now it was my time to do what I'm supposed to do.

It was a last minute call, so I prepped with my sides and watching a couple of the episodes on hulu. Very funny stuff. Did my research on the office and just trusted the prep that I did and the choices that I made.

The first one to go in and did a great job. I think it will depend on what their looking for but I know I delivered what I prepared. Yay me!!!

I got a new laptop for xmas and so It's helping me and my business move at the speed of light. Being more efficient and productive. Got a few potential new clients this week. Restructuring and reorganizing my business.

Life is awesome. Til the next one ...

... never give up five minutes before the miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment