Tuesday, January 11, 2011

On To The Next ...

Intensive Reading Weekend at Company of Angels

I had the blessing to read a brilliant new play by Julie Oni called "nat & em". Julie is now forever one of my favorite playwrights. I can't wait for the rest of the world to see and recognize her talents. Thanx Jules.

Audition at Digital Dogs Casting - Charter Cable.

Good funny stuff. When I get there, there's already several other Af-Am Actresses there waiting to audition for the role of the wife. But of course we all are sitting waiting patiently for the "husbands" to arrive. When the first one shows, of course he feels like a king because we all start to applaud. Good energy and way to release all the tension. Got to audition with an established actor and I think we did a great job.

Editing some film projects and putting the final touches on it. I hope they come out great.

And got a chance to see my fabu agent today to give him a belated Christmas/Thank You gift. I'm truly blessed to have him on my team. We had a good year in 2010. I know moving forward will only be bigger and better. Let's do it Case.

... on to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment